Not getting ads from tomorrow

i am from india i am using brave for two months from tomorrow i am not getting ads also my family not get ads we all on latest version 1.10.99 please team solve this issue

First, check if Brave notifications are turned ON on windows.
For Windows 10 go to Settings - System - Notifications and Actions
Then run this tool to check whether the notifications are working or not. Click this link and follow instructions to check whether your web notifications are running properly.
If that doesn’t solve your problem then check your region settings.
For Windows 10 go to Settings - Time & Language - Region . Select according to your need. United States, United Kingdom, Australia etc.
Hope this will solve your problem.

i have problem in android not in windows and everything is ok 5 ads per hour and also show ads brave not in use also on

The fix for android is quite same as windows.
Open your Brave browser. Go to Settings-->Notifications and check the status of that. If it’s turned off then turn it on. Click the link to check whether the notifications are working properly or not. If all these are working all right then the reason must be the fluctuations in ad delivery.
According to Brave team:

Fluctuations in delivery—depending on currently available inventory, your browsing context, frequency caps, etc.—are to be expected from time to time. (You can view currently active inventory in your region at https://brave.com/transparency.) As long as you are receiving Brave Ads in general, you should not be concerned.

sir everything is ok ads campaign in india is 13 but not get single ads from tomorrow

As I mentioned earlier:
Fluctuations in delivery—depending on currently available inventory, your browsing context, frequency caps, etc.—are to be expected from time to time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.