Not enough GAS FEE to tranfer to Binance. but what coin?

I transfered some coins from Binance to the Brave Wallet. And, if not enough to transform the coins in “binance-peg” tokens, i tried to transfer some coins back to Binance. However, the wallet don’t let transfer because don’t have enough “gas fee”. I know that i need pay the fee to tansfer, but i have the coins in the wallet. I tried SWAP for some other coins, but again don’t have enough gas fee.

So, WHAT coin i need have in the wallet to pay the “gas fee” transfer the coins to Binance?

Disclaimer: My knowledge is limited, therefore this will be a very generic answer. On top of that, your post appears to have provided very little details. So it’s hard for me to help research to give an answer:

Gas fee always depends on the network. If I’m understanding things properly on BUSD vs Binance-Peg BUSD, then the Peg is wrapped. What network you then send is what you’ll need to pay.

• Polygon = MATIC
  • BNB Chain = BNB
  • Avalanche = nAVAX
  • Ethereum = ETH

So question is, which network is your coin on and are you trying to send it? That will determine what you need…

And like it says at https://www.binance.com/en/blog/ecosystem/understanding-busd-and-binancepeg-busd-5526464425033159282 it can exist on multiple chains.

Thats it! I am trying the Binance Chain, but don’t have BnB in the wallet.

Thank you!

Before transferring any token to a wallet, it’s better funding first with some gas of the desired network, sending (for example) USDT in a new wallet in BSC network is useless if you don’t have BNB there to do any following movement (swap, stake, transfer).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.