Not crediting estimated BAT for seen ads instantly

Since one hour, I’ve opened all the ads that I get for my browser but the rewards (BAT) for watching them isn’t increasing.

Not getting Bat for seen ads.

Stats:

Brave 1.12.114 Chromium: 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision c42bd09b3f24da1698d71d3b4f57402137163566-refs/branch-heads/4147@{#1102}
OS Linux

I was unable to see the auto update process by going to brave://settings/help as well.

@eljuno @steeven @Mattches

do you have one profile or more ?

Only one for this device :thinking:

did you tried to close the brave and make sure it’s not running in the background or for easy restart your device ?

does the ads show up in the reward settings or not and if yes does it show next to each one as view clicked dismissed or not there?

@Rohit552,
You do not earn BAT from ads in real time – you are paid out on the 5th of every month.

I checked the count of ads but not the list that they are listed exactly the way I got ads.

What exactly I mean,

Once after seeing ads estimated bats value will be increased for a particular browser I have.

It’s not happening in my case. I’ve seen more than 5 ads but the amount of estimated BAT’s didn’t change.

Then you may have encountered one of the issues the team is currently working to address:

But this is not happen with me in the last week.

Due to some technical issues. I didn’t use pc for a pc.

Hey @Mattches, so the ultimate solution for this is to send a DM to you attaching the logs from brave://rewards-internals ri8?

No, please re-read the post in the link I just sent throughly.

1 Like

they build new support system which has better way when the issue require sending the internal logs

so do not send it now wait till they build the new system

1 Like

@Mattches @justsomeone1

thanks for the information.

Idk what should I do. Ads aren’t coming since 6th of this month for three of my devices I connected to uphold.

Now for another device, even after getting ads, its difficult to see the increase of estimated bats :-1:

you welcome and according to the link they still working on it

so nothing we can do except waiting

@Mattches so, won’t I receive estimated BAT for the watched ads even after fixing them?

I got more than 20 ads yesterday but the count of estimated bats didn’t move at all.

Hoping soon it will be fixed

@Rohit552,
I’m not exactly in a place to make that promise – I can assure you that the team is doing everything they can to ensure that everyone gets the BAT they are rightfully due. More on this as I get more info – thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the return. Hope you guys soon pave a great path for us.

As I see many sponsored background images in new tabs says they are paying us for allowing those background sponsored images. @Mattches can you tell us when,where and how much bat they offer?

hey ram :pray: :pray: