Not All of my BAT are transferring to Uphold account

I have about 242 BAT in my brave rewards, yet only 80 BAT transferred to my Uphold. It seems that all BAT gained before February has not been recognized by Uphold. How could I get Uphold to recognize all of the 242 BAT. Uphold directed me to this community for help.

2 Likes

Hi @nluyben - is the BAT from referrals or Ads?

1 Like

I’ve had this account for a while and I believe they’re all from ads. I didn’t use a referral code when I got the browser.

1 Like

I have this same issue of old BAT not being transferred to Uphold :frowning:

2 Likes

Same issue here, ad rewards are not transferred to uphold only last 3 months

1 Like

I have the same problem my won bats are not sent to my uphold account either :frowning:

1 Like

Is the 3 month thing a rule or just your circumstance?

1 Like

must be a bug, but I’d appreciate a reply from Brave Support

1 Like

Hi @nluyben - the next scheduled payout is on Friday. If they do not transfer then please let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

may payout 2.04 BAT lol… also so sign on the earnings before february on uphold. @steeven

1 Like

@steeven or any other staff, why we have to wait months for an answer?

1 Like

I have same problem my all bat are not transferred toh uphold what can I do help me

1 Like

Hi @lilszi - can you describe your issue? You mentioned you did end up receiving a payment.

1 Like

IF you read my first post it states the issue

After verifying my account on uphold I only received the last 3 months of BAT, from the time of verifying.

But i have been collecting BAT since summer of 2019 not just the last 3 months.
Uphold support told me Brave didn’t send them just the 3 months worth of BAT earning from Browser ads.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Been collecting BAT for like a year or so but only the last months were transferred to uphold. I have also contacted the uphold support before. They advised me to get to here.

1 Like

hopefully @steeven will take action now

1 Like

@lilszi thanks! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

sent :+1: please check

1 Like

Hi @steeven I still have the same problem when you can check the private message that sends you greetings and thanks.

I’m having the same issue described here. Is there any fix yet?

1 Like