Not Acount Uphold

Hi, about 14 days ago, the link between Uphold and Brave stopped working. It says - Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because Brave Rewards Verification is not currently supported in your region.
Don’t you know what’s going on? So I am not getting BAT tokens. So far there has been no problem. I’m from Czech Republic. Thank you

Yeah, Czech Republic isn’t supported at this time. Brave had some pushback from governments and had to rescind support for exchanges while they worked on getting it all figured out. So right now they are making sure to get systems in place to make sure no issues with government regulations, but then also are improving the system to prevent fraud.

I speak a bit about various things in detail at PSA: Unsupported Region

In that are also some links to official announcements.

Just to clarify, when I saw support, we’re talking about connecting to Gemini or Uphold. You can still participate in Rewards and earn BAT, you just can’t move them out of Brave except to tip Creators. This should hopefully be fixed by the end of the year.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.