Not able yo claim BAT rewards

Hi I need help with claiming my rewards please. I do see that others experienced the same problem before. Can someone please assist?

2 Likes

I’m unable to link my upload account as well

2 Likes

Do you have any rewards?

Hi,

I’m still new at this yesbi have a little rewards, when trying to claim it says oops something went wrong. I dont know how to link my uphold account to get the BAT rewards paid into that account. Can you please assist?

Kind regards,
Megan

1 Like

You are welcome to the community!
First of all make sure your country falls under the list of the countries which Brave services are available, then we will take it from there.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m from South Africa, Cape Town and yes we are on the list. I have family thats also doing this and they are not experiencing any issues.

Kind regards,
Megan

1 Like

Are they also in Cape? If so, I will encourage you to try other wallets like Block Rewards as I have noticed that it is available in South Africa.

Yes they are. No problem will download and see. But I actually feel that maybe the problem is with Brave. If I should delete it and open the browser again will I lose my current rewards?

1 Like

It is always wise to save your work before you do anything.

Hey,

If you look into queries from other users, Izumy 9 Jan, that is the exact same problem I’m having. How can one fix that please?

1 Like

Very hectic indeed but what I have noticed is; it is better to go through the web( Brave ) to learn more about it than anything else.

Have you ever take your time to learn more about Brave through the website? It is good to do so as you will learn more deeper things than to come across one problem after another, this is just the beginning of your journey.

Haha! I just figured out the problem. I just verified my Uphold account using Brave Rewards feature on Android mobile app!

You have to drop your shields temporarily to complete the verification, because Uphold is technically a third-party source and the Brave Shield blocks the authorization cookie so Uphold cannot confirm your authentication once you submit the request

So before you sign in, tap the Brave logo and toggle Shields to off, then tap the Brave Rewards icon and attempt Uphold connection again! Finally it will work! :tada::tada::tada: