Not able to send BAT from my wallet

Hi all,

I am:

• going in brave://wallet/
  • clicking “Send BAT”
  • Choosing a BAT recipient
  • Leaving “Asset” to “BAT”
  • Putting the “Amount” I want to send

And from there, I cannot click “Next”. It is still disabled and I don’t see any error or warning.

thanks

I retried today and it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

you dont have enough for the gas fees there probably

yup that amount of Gas is like $8 so you dont have enough BAt to convert to ETH to move-gemini are no gas trasnfers from browser–if you send from there it will cost gas but selling is cheaper then the gas fees

There is no details about gas on that screen. There should be some error or indication if anything is needed. The button is just gray.

gemini are no gas trasnfers from browser–

Do you mean that if i put a gemini wallet as the destination instead of coinbase, that will work ?

Do you mean that if i put a gemini wallet as the destination instead of coinbase, that will work ?

Just tried it and nope. Still a gray button and no errors

no verified wallet is gemini then they transfer directly each month

sorry I was readying the BAT conversion price to ETH as the gas fees, but might still be issue. did you try to see if sending one bat works–dont actually do it, just see if you can–they might be charging more BAT gas then you have . not sure sorry, I never used that browser wallet, I opened gemini and connected there. I love gemini earn i get like 7% on my FIL and a few others

no verified wallet is gemini then they transfer directly each month

that part is working fine. I was just trying to local wallet manageable in the Brave browser. That is the one that is not able to send BAT.

did you try to see if sending one bat works

Whatever the price I put, the Next button is always grayed out. The amount of ETH changes proportionnaly, so it just looks like an equivalent ETH amount.

Do you have eth in your wallet?

1 Like

No, only BAT. I don’t care for ETH.

Unless something changed, when using the wallet, eth is needed for the gas/network if you want to be able to complete a “Send” ¯_(ツ)_/¯ .

1 Like

If that is the case, then where can i report that big ui bug? The ui should talk about that, show something about that.
Like right now, if that is the case, then if i get some eth, how do i select the gas? There is no field, no button, no info. I don’t even know how many eth i need.
So that is a big bug that makes it impossible to send bat.

1 Like

When you have eth in your wallet, You’ll get to complete the send, provided you have enough for eth for the gas - automagically. At this point in time, you probably don’t want to transfer bat on the ethereum network anyway. But to each thier own

1 Like