Not able to login to rewards after re-installing Brave

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I uninstalled Brave from my computer due to a buggy extension.
    2.I installed Brave again
    3.I tried to link my Brave rewards to Uphold. I keep getting a message saying I have too many accounts.

Expected result:
Should be able to login to view my brave rewards if I uninstall my brave browser.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.35.103

Additional Information:
I am using Windows 10

You should have backup your rewards wallet before uninstalling so that you can restore it afterwards and linking to uphold will not give errors, because every reinstallation creates new brave rewards wallet ID … But since you already did so, then the only solution is to request for unlinking of previously linked account. Just visit here: Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

Hello, I can’t confirm as I am not a mod in here; just a fellow user.
You can DM the mods for that in this case @Mattches

@Gibborene,
We will reach your request in the order it was received. Apologies for the inconvenience in the interim. Also note that we are working to remove the linking limit all together in future builds.

after entering the appropriate key from the backup, all settings have been restored but unfortunately you cannot log in to uphold because there are too many accounts

in that case, you need to request unlinking unfortunately.
Mine works just fine, restored many times since using brave way back 2020. But I haven’t restored as of earlier this year, a lot could have change by now.

(post deleted by author)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.