Not Able To link Uphold Wallet I am Verified On Uphold Wallet

I am Not Able To Link Brave To uphold Inspite of Being verified on uphold I have tried this of connecting it various time to Uphold wallet but it is still not working Do help

4 Likes

I need help with this as well !

1 Like

Hi,

I had the same issue. I have uninstalled Uphold app, then reconnected via Uphold webpage.
Then reinstalled the app and now everything works like it should.
Hope it works for you too.

Same issues facing me

See if this works for you-

1 Like

You didn’t say if you’ve received rewards in the past or if this is your first attempt to verify your Rewards with Uphold. So, I’ve listed other things that may be causing the problem below. If you’ve received payouts to Uphold in the past, some of them will not apply.

Other things you may want to check/try.

1. Update to the latest Brave version, currently 1.37.111

2. Clear cache/history, exit Brave, and reopen.

3. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

4. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

5. Make sure you are in a Brave Supported Country. Supported countries are listed at the bottom of the Transparency page. Note: Only creator contributions are supported in the Philippines.

6. Make sure you are not in an Uphold Non-Supported Jurisdiction.

Note About Supported Countries/Regions/Jurisdictions
    From time to time supported countries and regions may change. If you are in a non-supported area, you will not be able to verify or reconnect to a custodial account provider. You may have earnings in Brave Rewards but you will not be able to transfer them to a custodial account.

I am having trouble. It says my account isn’t verified, but it is. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

@Imperatrix Just check/do the things recommended in the replies. If your problem is not solved, you will need to create your own topic in the Rewards Support category. If you do, make sure your follow the instructions and use the template. Also, list the things you tried that didn’t work in additional information.

Still Not able to connect the uphold

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.