Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- I goto support.norton.com
- scroll to the bottom to click “Contact Us”
- Click on the “Chat Now” link
- then click “my issue isn’t listed above” link
- fill out form and then click “Save & Continue” link
- The next page is the Chat with Norton Support that also will show your case number. This is also the page where you actually click on the “Chat Now” link to chat with an agent.
This is where something is wrong. After clicking on this Chat Now link, nothing happens… no error message… nothing happens.
What should happen is the actual chat window would open. I am able to do this successfully using the Microsoft Edge browser.
Brave Version( check