Non verified wallet although auto contribution is costing me money

I have 3 devices synced on 1 account. my main browser on my phone has not verified the wallet although it was the first device on the account and used to sync other devices. It needs 25 bat to do so. i have spent tens of hundreds of hours with nothing. I trusted it was the platform not updating but i now know its not.

I have earned on all of my other browsers but not the one that started the sink chain.

This has happened for months+.

I have had to auto contribute. I didn’t change it in time. So i am not earning for my data harvesting but I am paying for someone to use my data…

I have invested in BAT which is being used for the auto contribution. I have ta few thousand in a cold wallet which is not affected but the other browsers are paying out while i get screwed on my main browser becasue its not recording the majority of my searches for basically all of 2020.

How can this be fixed?

As an early investor i have a sunken feeling because i know i have lost all my earned bat to this point. I was surprised when I saw how quickly the other devices earned bat and it’s just sickening knowing my hard earned value will not be realized.

Please let me know what i can do to salvage my investment at this time?

@dknight93,
I’m very confused – are you saying that your BAT is being auto-contributed and you don’t know how to turn it off? If so, simply go to Settings --> Rewards --> Auto-contribute and toggle this option “off”.

i have 3 devices. the main device the phone is not hooked up the the wallet. but the other 2 devices are. I started the sync chain from the phone. and the phone is the only not verified.

@dknight93,
Your Sync chain does not have anything to do with Rewards at this time. Syncable data types are currently limited to: