Non responsive browser, missing elements

Hey,
I just woke up, open my browser and Bam, I can’t see almost anything on about any site you can think of. Just refer to the screenshots down I provide.

Yesterday, I don’t think I was browsing, but the day before, everything was alright, and until today I have never experienced such problem.

One thing that have changed yesterday I did some updates on the system I will provide you with a log of it.

Description of the issue:
Browser is responsive but in a strange way and doesn’t display most of the elements of the webpages.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Just open browser and navigate to any page.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Screenshots and video provided.
Expected result:
To browse normally
Reproduces how often:
Every time since this morning.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Linux Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS, Brave Version should be latest since I remember I update it recently.

Additional Information:



https://we.tl/t-AVx6DRx4Tk - video displaying the problem

mr.anastasov@gmail.com - this is my email If you wish to contact me for further investigations on the issue.

Thank you!

As mentioned in other posts already:

  • Empty the content of the GPUCache directory in your Brave profile folder

  • Start the browser from terminal with
    brave-browser --disable-gpu

  • Edit the browser config, should be a Json file in your profile folder - Find the setting for acceleration (“hardware_acceleration_mode”) and change it manually

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.