No trace of creator authentication

content creator, protected by uphold colombia wallet, no trace of creator authentication, is that a bug???

Does anyone care about this issue?

Kind of. Many Users, such as myself, spend a lot of time helping. Though I think we all hit our limits. I went from spending 8-12+ hours a day, 6-7 days a week helping here for something to do. In doing so, it starts to get annoying because people tend to repeat the same things without ever looking for answers.

Such as, if you have a payment issue or need attention from Brave for something with Rewards, you’re told to submit a Rewards Support Ticket

If you have an issue with Creators, such as OP here is talking about, you generally should submit a Creator’s Support Ticket

There’s nothing we Users can do to investigate or help in general.

That part aside, OP didn’t do a good job explaining their issue. For example, are they getting any error messages? What do they mean of "no trace of creator authentication`?

When trying to help, the last thing you want to do is to have to ask a bunch of questions to even get to the starting point. People posting need to do a huge favor in at least providing relevant details.

I want you to realize, in the last 7 days there have been 5,300 posts made. Roughly 635 in the past 24 hours. That’s a lot of information. It’s easy for people to get lost in the mix, so ideally everything should be said all at once, allowing for better resolution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.