No sponsored image on the forth new tab

I am in Singapore locale

I can see 3 campaigns

@Mattches I am not sure if it helps but I noticed that the ads that are pushed to me as notifications are of incorrect category

And sometimes after clicking on the ads notification, the ads were not opened and no BAT is rewarded

2 Likes

I am from Mexico I have the same problem and in my browser the Sponsored Images appear NTP Version: 1.0.297

3 Likes

@Mattches I left the sync chain since sync is not working with my mobile device on MIUI OS and then restarted my brave browser. I am now able to see sponsored image on the forth page.

It seemed to solved my issue after leaving the sync chain and restarting brave browser.

1 Like

Solved here too. Opened Brave this morning and I can see NTP now. Thanks.

1 Like

@fral,
Did you also leave the Sync chain to resolve the issue, or did it just work today?

1 Like

My operating system is windows 10 (64-bit) and the brave version is 1.27.74
When I open a new page, it does not show any ad images. It has been 2 days like this, I have collected 0.800 bats in 4 days.
I am having the same problem with my android phone

1 Like

It just worked the next day, the only thing I did previously was to install an update that was pending in my package manager yesterday but even after updating Brave the NTP didn’t work. If it helps, I’m now in v 1.21.74 and now everything works as it should.

2 Likes

The same issue came back again today. I guess sync is not the issue.

1 Like

Yeah, It’s happening to me again today. Leaving the sync chain doesn’t solve it.

1 Like

@Mattches I have the same problem after get my last paid.
I use Windows 10 and my Upload wallet is verified
Brave version 1.21.76

1 Like

@Mattches

I went into the folder to check

C:\Users[Windows username]\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\ads_service

I notice that the catalog file in ads_service folder is outdated.

Does it matter or how do I update it ?

I’m from India, and i’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue as of this morning desktop doesnt show sponsered images … however android does

geo : DK btw.

1 Like

Same problem here. No ads on the fourth page.
I use:

• Windows 10
  • Greece
  • Έκδοση 1.21.76 Chromium: 89.0.4389.86 (Επίσημη έκδοση) (64-bit)
1 Like

Same issue for me @Mattches
Sponsored pictures come every 4 new tabs but no associated reward on PC and Android version.
On Android, ads pop up but no ads for PC.
PC :
Version 1.21.76 Chromium: 89.0.4389.86 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Android : 1.21.74 Chromium 89.0.4389.72

EDIT : Ads pop up on PC, one 2 mins ago.
10h45 : It seems OK for PC, Android always in fog.

1 Like

Hello again … as of now i noticed that allso android no longer shows NTP´s

2 Likes

PC sponsored ads are broken again. :wink:

17h45 : Nothing new @Mattches ? (white day for me, almost no ads)
Issue on PC and android

4 Likes

Greetings to all. A am not getting any of sponsored image again. No any on default page and no any as a splashing message.
Brave V1.21.76
NTP 1.0.300

4 Likes