No sponsored image on the forth new tab

Greetings to all. A am not getting any of sponsored image again. No any on default page and no any as a splashing message.
Brave V1.21.76
NTP 1.0.300

4 Likes

Brave will credit everyone to 5 BATs automatically when issue will be solved. :smiley: :joy:
IT’S A JOKE, of course !

5 Likes

When did your problem start? mine started yesterday

1 Like

Why is so little? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@shester Mine this morning, but I had preview yesterday too.

2 Likes

Have you received sponsored wallpapers again?

1 Like

I have been having the same problem for 3 days

3 Likes

the support does not provide an answer to our problem, there are people complaining about this problem for days and the support doesn’t say anything so it directs people to this topic and nothing else

3 Likes

I’m from Mexico.

1 Like

Same problem here.
No sponsored image in 3 days
Region: BR

1 Like

Now my MIUI OS xiaomi phone is having this problem too so I think also happening on andriod.

Might be problems with the advertiser side.

After few hours, I am seeing the NTP images again. I think it is really advertiser out of images …

i think this problem solved now. i seeing sponsored ads again today

Update 13/03 :
On android sponsored ads works 1 time / 5 (when it’s good, we must fast new tabs for increase reward rate (swipe musculation). :smiley:
For PC, always the same, sponsored ads appears but no rewards. Rewarding Brave ads pops sometimes.

What’s happening @Mattches ? I saw some people have this issue since 3 days.

Yo.

2 Likes

I saw the sponsored image again in a new tab. Let’s hope it doesn’t disappear again

The same. Still the same. It seems they wanna provide us with advertising for free.

Ce n’est pas dans la politique de Brave, donc je pense qu’ils finiront par réparer l’erreur. Mais j’avoue que ça commence à faire long. 3jours pour moi. (On leur coûte peut être cher en BATs) :smiley:

It’s not in Brave’s policy, so I think they’ll fix the mistake eventually. But I admit that it is starting to take a long time. 3 days for me. (We can cost them a lot in BATs) :smiley:

Hello everyone, back from the weekend.
Can anyone here please confirm for me if this is still happening to them? That is, that they are not seeing any NTP sponsored images?

It is back to normal in my case :partying_face:

1 Like

@Mattches

For me, no pop ads and no reward for sponsored ads on PC (I see sponsored picture but always for free.)
On my synced android device, pop up ads come sometimes like sponsored pictures (here they are rewarded.)

You have a bit informations for us ?

Thanks.
Yo.

1 Like

I am seeing the NTP sponsored images, but they aren’t added to my “Estimated pending awards” or “Ads received this month”. I was credited on 5 March with 0.75 BAT presumably from NTP ads (I’m still not receiving notification ads), but I have no way of knowing how many ads that represents, nor whether I’m receiving accurate credit for the number of NTP ads I received.

1 Like