No sites appearing as I browse for autocontribute

Auto contribute toggled ON. No sites appear as I browse. Has been an issue for past couple months, without change (through multiple updated builds and also tried uninstalling/reinstalling). Have tried all variations of autocontribute (verified/nonverified, website time defaults, etc)

Version 0.70.122 Chromium: 78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) on MacOS HS 10.13.6

No similar issues encountered on Android or Windows setups. No problems with Ads.

Potential related issue? I just tipped 10 BAT, and it was completed and deducted from my wallet, but the site also does not appear in the “have you tipped your favorite creator today?” This area remains blank, although the total tips per month calculation is recorded correctly.

Thank you

Hi @cvb1,

Welcome to community! Can you check your auto contribute settings to see if the perimeters aren’t what you want them to be:

Yep. Have been through all variations of auto contribute settings. Cannot get sites to appear under any circumstances.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.