No rewards since May payout

As titled. No new device, no settings changed.

Any idea?

1 Like

Hi @Eightfoot welcome to Community :slightly_smiling_face:

To help speed up the support process, we do ask that you adhere to the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.

Guidelines - Before posting, please:

• Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
  • Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
  • Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
  • Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
  • Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
  • Observe and adhere to our code of conduct

If you would like for us to investigate further, could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

no payout since may

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

1. None

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(about:brave):

Version 1.40 (22.6.29.0)

** Android/iOS Model (what device are you using?):**
iPhone 13 pro, software version 15.5 currently

Additional Information:

Anyone fancy getting back to me? Cheers

SaltyBanana is a member of Brave support staff. As fancy as you can get.

You should follow the instructions provided and submit the form linked in their post. I reposted again above.

I didn’t see the link at the bottom on mobile - I followed the link in the text supplied and then reposted the info… clearly an honest mistake and no need to be quite so patronising.

Link

Honest mistakes do happen. So do misunderstandings of intent. I took your repost with the “anyone fancy getting back to me” line as being facetious and just ignoring what was posted by a Brave staff member. Community members ignoring help and information provided by Brave support staff happens frequently and you can see for yourself if you browse the forums enough.

Also, there were several templates and the template you posted is not the same one displayed in the editor when you created your topic. The template you did post was missing some of the information that is usually needed to help troubleshoot Brave Rewards issues. This is the Brave Rewards template:

I thought I was being reserved and polite in pointing out that you received a response from Brave support and needed to follow instructions. I really wanted to scream and pull my hair out. :wink: Pardon me for coming off as patronizing.

Hopefully, you have now submitted the form requesting support staff to take a closer look at your issue. You should receive an email response. If you do not receive an email within a few business days, resubmit the form.

And a belated welcome to the community. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

No worries, wont be the first time tone has been misunderstood. :+1:

Love to see two adults actually act like adults by resolving an issue peacefully then moving on. Closing this thread for now — @Eightfoot please don’t hesitate to open another if you have any questions or concerns.

2 Likes