No Rewards since March

Briefly describe your issue: My monthly activity statements say that I have had no activity since March on my desktop even though I have used the browser every single day and have viewed the maximum number of ads. I can’t remember when I changed the number of ads to maximum but it has been several months. My Uphold account does show that I received BAT in April, May and June but I’m not sure if that is from my Desktop or phone.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 Brave Version V1.26.74
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
I don’t know but statements show back to December 2020
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Account Activity Statements show “No Activity” since March but it does show BAT earned for January, February and March
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
I tried one out in the near past but but stopped using it after a short period of time. Currently no.
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Have not tried. Don’t know what it is. Irrelevant since this is on my desktop.
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

is your phone wallet verified? if not, then the Bat in your Uphold account came from your desktop browser.

i’m guessing you verified your wallet on March, once a wallet is verified the browser stops recording bat transaction/activity since it is now registered in your Uphold account

Thanks for the quick reply.
Maybe that is the reason.
Uphold is showing that I received 6.8 BAT in April, 1.82 in May and 2.97817 in June. May and June seemed awfully low for getting the maximum ads. And as I’ve said I use the browser everyday. In fact sometimes I get ads so often it starts to get annoying at times.
I don’t think I have verified my wallet on my phone. I remember reading that you have to have a minimum amount (25 I think) before you can verify it. I currently have 7 BAT on my phone.

the minimum was reduced to 15, but it only affects to create a new uphold account from the browser wallet. now like on pc if you already have an Uphold account with the kyc process completed you can verify the phone wallet even without reaching the minimum

Is there a way I can find out if my phone wallet has been verified? I don’t see anything to say it has been verified.

Go to Brave://rewards-internals

1 Like

Ok, after looking at that on my phone it says “Wallet was not yet created” “Balance info 0 BAT”. So all the BAT in my Uphold wallet is from my desktop. So I got that figured out. I guess I have to wait for the minimum balance on my phone before I can create a wallet. I currently have 7 BAT on my Phone. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

There are several issues with the Uphold wallets that the Brave devs are working on. Some of the issues are difficult to track down. I’m glad I spent time reading the forums before I had enough BAT to link my wallet to Uphold. Now I’m waiting until the Gemini wallets are available (and I will wait a while before I jump on that, as well).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.