No rewards payout since September. wallet is verified

UPDATE! I got help this time. Thanks Steeven!

I’m so fed up with Brave and it’s false promises.
I have been using Brave since March 2021 and have only ever received 7 BAT deposits. of .25 bat…
My last payout was in SEPTEMBER!!!
I opened over 115 ads in the past month for a meager 4.5 BAT that I didn’t actually receive.
Over a month ago, I opened a ticket because the retail version was broken and i didn’t receive a deposit, after opening my ticket, the site completely broke and I wasn’t even able to reverify my Uphold wallet or re enable ads. It was suggested I use the Beta version so I installed that and grinded out all kinds of ads. Everything seemed to be working until I got to payout day.

I’m currently using -
Version 1.34.54 Chromium: 96.0.4664.55 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

I have always been verified with UPHOLD
I live in Germany
I am opted in to Brave rewards /Ads but I do not use auto contribute because I want to decide who to tip.

This is seriously a problem.
I have also missed out on several crypto project IDO’s because Metamask seems broken with Brave as well, and I can never properly connect.
I AM DONE. I do not recommend Brave to anyone any more. I’m about to just give up and go back to Chrome because support here does not exist and the browser doesn’t work…

If i look at my uphold history, I only received .25 BAT from March to September and never after that.

Why should I torture myself with all these pop-up ads for no reward???
What’s the point?

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

**Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.

Brave is up to date

Version 1.34.54 Chromium: 96.0.4664.55 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

Verified since March 2021
I have received payments in the past, but never as much as promised
I do not use a VPN
I am in a supported region - Germany, yes
Not using android
Auto contribute is turned off.

Brave is the best browser. Forget about the rewards. You can turn it off

I also didn’t get BAT reward for 2-3 months straight. maybe i will delete brave and never use them

without the rewards Brave is just Chrome, which its its own is worse than Firefox.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like