No Rewards on Second Browser

Hi -
I’m receiving Brave Rewards as expected on my laptop (where I originally started using Brave Rewards and signed up for UpHold),

I also use my pc and logged in to the same verified UpHold account but not getting any rewards at all there… 0… and been using pc browser a lot for a month.

UpHold showing total balance as correct on PC browser, just not earning rewards. (Private Ads definitely turned on)

On laptop getting rewards no problem

Thanks

You are receiving ads?

Hi @LightFantastic , welcome to Community!

Could you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

Brave Private Ads are switched on, so presumably I will be receiving them? Sorry I’m not sure what else you might mean. thanks

Okay - thanks. I will ask there

I mean do you see ads in new tab? Notification ads? Brave news ads?

I don’t believe I see any ads,
But I’ve just read this “User were running multiple browsers with the same wallet”
So I’m not sure if it is possible to use the same wallet (for rewards) on more than one browser?

Well, it’s totally fine to connect to more than one. I had my Gemini connected to 4 devices earlier. But idk if something you did that could have triggered anti fraud. Anyway follow steps advised as by @SaltyBanana

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.