No rewards in Brave's history

Hello,
I would like to ask you, Dear Support, why all my BATs have dissapeard from Brave’s rewards history.
The last transfer my rewards into Uphold wallet was in December 2021 (attached file - screenshot from my Uphold wallet) but when I check my rewards history in Brave, there is empty - I can see only 0,00 USD from February 2021.
I am waiting for your response.
Thanks, AJ.

It’s probably because the rewards paid to Uphold are direct deposits and bypass the rewards. @Saoiray @Aman_M am I right?

1 Like

@Artur_Jas The History in Rewards is only for vBAT. So it would be if you were Unverified. If you received payment to Uphold, then it would have no history. All your transactions would show in Uphold, which is what you’re showing in your screenshot.

As to your Uphold balance, I’m guessing with December 2021 being the last you received, it’s likely you’ve been flagged or you had disconnected from Uphold and been receiving it in your browser.

Regardless of the situation, if you feel there’s an issue with payments, your best solution will be to submit a Rewards Support Ticket so someone from Brave can investigate with you. Be advised there may be delays in response times due to the holidays. So you’ll need to be prepared to be a bit patient. Keep in mind once the ticket is created, all contact will occur via email. So you’ll need to keep an eye out to make sure it doesn’t go to Spam/Junk and to respond if they reach out with any further questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.