NO rewards for using brave browser on mobile phone?

Is there rewards for those using mobile brave browser?

Because I don’t experience anything like brave ads on my phone

12 Likes

@Nelsy you not get BAT for simply using Brave. If you live in supported countries , you can opt-in to Brave Ads and start to earn BAT.

7 Likes

hello it’s been 3 months since I can send my brave rewards to my respected account. I tried to contact the brave support still no answer. who have the same problem

2 Likes

Im new here and had my add. blocked but recently changed it back to be able to view ads and im still not getting any add to view to be able to get rewarded so what can i do about this please help me out!! Thanks

2 Likes

How to do it ?
I am a Beginner .
And my English language is too bad
Give me few time plzzz.

I will do it soon

2 Likes

I encountered the same issue this month plus I stopped receiving ad payout in my smartphone a couple of months ago and can’t verify the Uphold account through the smartphone, because not enough BAT funds. In that regard, I hope to get some advice on how to get rid of this issue.

1 Like

Same here. Brave reward on Android is worst and worst.
This month I try to redeem. But it doesn’t work, after Every reboot I have the notification about the BAT I have to redeem but every time it’s the same it does nothing.

Also after years, we change phone, computer, but still no way to verify more browser or delete former ones.

1 Like

I used to see small tokens before early this year when I started using brave newly … But after getting a new phone … No advert and no rewards … If they have stopped the reward program they should just tell us …

Also I had difficulty getting a browser extension metamask connected … I had to use kiwi …

I like this browser and I use it a lot … But they should better sit up or they will find themselves at the wrong end of the diddle stick … So many new and interesting browsers are incoming!!!

3 Likes

Ive been having issues claiming my bat off my old devices for the past 4 months and want it fixed so i can link to my uphold account

2 Likes

I’m having an issue with no rewards earned even though ads are showing (clicked). I’m in a supported country. I’ve had Brave installed since mid-January (active use since then, ads regularly clicked).

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Brave.
  2. Tap on the Brave Rewards icon near to the search/URL bar. / navigate to chrome:://rewards within Brave on Android

Expected result:

Rewards Summary shows output other than ‘No activities yet this month’

Brave Version( check About Brave ):

Brave (Android) 1.34.81

Mobile Device details

Poco X3 Pro

Android 11

Additional Information:

Vanilla OS, no root, no unlock

1 Like

I have been trying to verify my wallet with my uphold account for months. Originally I was getting an error message. Then I was just tapping uphold on the verify and nothing would happen. I deleted uphold off of my device and tried to verify using the web version of Uphold. It immediately went to the wallet screen and I have a circle running that says Your request is still being processed, please wait.
I can’t submit anything on the form, due to my wallet not showing up on the rewards internals screen.

1 Like

I am using brave app throughout many months and I also get credit BAT in my uphold account but throughout last one month I don’t get my last month BAT in my uphold account, and also my this month BAT is also not increasing they stop at the point after which they don’t increase,
Please show my these two problem so I can get better experience on this app

1 Like

Did ur problem got sorted?

It is the usual. They don`t give any answer, specially when problems or unpaid rewards.

2 Likes

yeah same here they stop rewards on the phone, but the laptops still works, they consolidated the rewards so you cant identify the problem and honestly just seems like greed at this point with brave token goin down

1 Like