No rewards for October ads

I looked at some of the other posts about missing rewards, but my case seems different from those already posted.

I started using Brave on October 3rd, so this November would have been my first payout. The wallet is NOT VERIFIED. I absolutely have NOT pressed the link to reset rewards.

On Oct 31st, the stats page indicated about 5.8 BAT pending.

Stat Page Oct 31

Unfortunately, I don’t have a capture from the rewards page on Oct 31. I had to restore the old profile from a backup. As soon as the browser sees the date has changed, it zeros the estimate. It took a few tries just to get the above image.

On Saturday, Nov 13th, a claim button appeared on the rewards page and it has persisted until now - but when I press it, nothing happens. The Oct and Nov statements both say 0 BAT is/was earned.

Reward Page Nov 15

5 BAT is not a lot, but I am worried that something is wrong and I won’t get rewards going forward.

Help please.

1 Like

Just to clarify:

In order to get the screen capture from Oct 31, I moved the existing Brave profile folder to a new location, then restored from backup a copy of the profile as it existed on Oct 31.

That is: I did not F_ up and lose my BAT by accidentally (or on purpose) by overwriting the profile.

I was able to capture the stats screen from the old profile before the browser noticed the date change and zeroed everything. The computer was not connected to the internet while I was doing this.

1 Like

Same issue with me!:cry:

I made my brave wallet October 6th and i earned About 4 bat on October month on unverified wallet

All people’s got claim on 6-7th November

And i didn’t get claim why!

What’s wrong with brave it’s like scam!

And i posted already with my wallet id documents and no response why?

They Don’t care their user money!

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue.
Anyone from Brave can help with this?

1 Like

same issue here, no October payout but I have from previous months.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like