No reward received since 4 months

Since 4 month I no longer receive any BAT on my account while I have 3 pc to link that pays me a lot according to "estimated BAT. I could see plenty of topic with the same problem or similar no solution or response from developers or even a user support. For the past 4 months we have been scamme since we watch free ads without receiving anything like bat estimated.

I guess with a little more information from your side, e.g. screenshots of you ads history and your reward settings you can get quick help here. Also there ich the possibility to contact the admins over this problem which you have for incredible 4 month?!
Well it worked out for me when i had this for only two days. The Admin Steeven was very kind to help!

Ok thanks for you answer,i have the same settings on my 3 pc (look screen). But i dont thinks to screen every end of month the amount of my BAT estimate on 3 pc. Since august when i receved my 3 rewards from 3 pc, 1 in september, october and november. So i try @steeven, can you help me please ?

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.