No reward for October 2021 but history shows lot of ads clicked

Briefly describe your issue:
No reward for October 2021. Until 31October Estimated earnings for month of October showed around 11 BAT, on 1st November when I opened browser Brave Reward history shows 0 BAT in Wallet Activity. Lost all the BAT earned on month of October. But still Ads history shows lots of ads clicked for past 30 in October. I had connected to Gemini Wallet, neither credited to Gemini nor shows in Reward history.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, Gemini

What date did you verify your wallet?
13-09-2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, Germany 43
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
No applicable
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
no

This is because payouts are not complete yet, or even started. Give it a week after Nov 7th for rewards to start to payout to Gemini.

@HighPriestess42 Thanks for quick response. I will wait and revert back

Same I had this issue as well as all my pending payments for BAT this month that was earned from October got reset. However as the payment for the ads I interacted with on September was paid on October 12 according to my statement, I haven’t escalated or posted the issue on forums yet as I believe the next payment (November 12) is still yet to be processed. But do update the thread if you’ve had your payout for this month.

Hey Drewc, @HighPriestess42
As stated by @HighPriestess42 rewards for month of October payed out directly to Gemini on November 6. however Rewards statement shows November instead of October (0).

Thanks,
Saravanan

i created wallet on october 6th and used till october 31 got about 3.7 bat but still not getting my reward. so by december 7 will i get the rewards of october and november???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.