No response to my request to remove a device

Briefly describe your issue:

18 days ago I requested that one of the four devices be unregistered so I can continue to receive BAT. No response the request received and STILL can’t register a new device.

ALL four devices that are currently registered are retired as they are OLD OLD OLD and no longer used.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

The new device more commonly used , which is what I’m typing this on, is Android v13 w/Brave 1.45.127

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

Some years ago … All of this was detailed in my request to remove at least one device 18 days ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes!!!

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Yes (have used a VPN and received rewards FOR YEARS!)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

USA

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

It is a Pixel 6a SO YES!

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?

I don’t and have never auto-contruibuted.

The limits were removed somewhere around june or something. Anyway, I’ll tage @SaltyBanana to take a look into this.

Ha! The rewards sub-menu states limit reached when I try to verify the wallet. Obviously there is a communication breakdown within Brave’s systems …

Did you request via Brave support or in here?

I sent the request via the support form (as you linked).

Then, try to DM SaltyBanana, as suggested above and give the ticket ID.
Brave support is overloaded and they take some time to answer the requests. 18 days is not unusual.

Hello … how am I to get help? @SaltyBanana are you the person? Someone else? Still no response to my help desk request and still nothing here.

Yea, saltybanana is for rewards. I guess I’ll tag @chriscat as well.

Hi @scoobflight

Could you submit a ticket to our Support form that @rodrige have provided above.
Please send me a Direct Message/Personal Message of your ticket # and a link to this thread.

Thanks

So submit another report on the report form @SaltyBanana ? I did one 20 days ago and nothing…

1 Like

Well I’ve not received a comment here in 20+ days nor EVER via email/form requests. BUT started three days ago all my new devices allowed me to register them for Rewards and BAT has been deposited in my wallet. Thanks to whomever actually ‘released’ my old devices allowing me to again receive tokens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.