No payout received for this month

@dpl1 @G.delvalle

I found a post from 5 days ago which explains a little about what happened:

I read through this @steeven, and I understand that there was a typo in the message when transferring funds to Uphold but this doesn’t explain why one of my wallets (completely verified, tied to my account) had over 8 BAT, but didn’t get sent to my uphold wallet.
Plus the issues of users not receiving anything at all for last month.

I’m afraid there is no real transparency in how the rewards system works, what are the limits, what are the restrictions, what common issues are found amongst users. I feel like all of this needs to be pinned in a big FAQ somewhere.

Throwaway comments on obscure posts from days/ weeks/ months ago which have little to no traction don’t get communicated out to the wider community - you’re just going to receive the same questions over and over again. Ignoring them because you posted an answer to them elsewhere is bad rep, so just list them somewhere obvious for people to find. I saw a comment from you saying that the minimum payout for Uphold was 5 BAT, is that the case? Am I able to find this anywhere on any of the support pages? Where is the source for this information?

If a minimum payout of 5 BAT exists, how come I received 0.5454 and 1.34 BAT for the last month?

Additionally, the above post about this month’s ad earnings was not very well communicated at all. I had to trowel through multiple posts to find this. Can you pin this somewhere so that people can see and stop asking the same questions? It says it was “pinned globally” but where? I can’t see that pin anywhere. Or communicate all issues to me and I can do it on your behalf if you so wish.

You’ve got several platforms for reporting issues (this, reddit, github, separate FAQ page etc.). Perhaps centralise the ad stuff into one place and make it as simple as possible for people? I sometimes struggle to traverse through this forum to find relevant information for me. People seem to post reward related things in ad channels and ad support things in the rewards channels.

3 Likes