No payout in different profiles of the same Brave installation

So i’ve recently installed brave and created one profile for each of my kids ( 5 profiles in total ) in the same brave installation. I’ve also activated the rewards in them, but only received the payout to the brave wallet in just one profile.

I do not have an uphold account linked to any of them, and the estimated BAT earned are less than 2 BAT in each ( like i show in the pictures )

Profile 1:

Profile 2

Profile 3

Is this normal? Can i have a payout in different profiles of the same installation, or is just in one of them ?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Same question!

I have 3 profiles (One is for personal use, another is for office work only and the last one is for my daughter’s school work) third profile is not that much in use just 2 - 3 hours zoom call!

I want to know if will I get paid in other two profiles (I’m already getting paid in my official profile)

Thanks in advance.

You should both receiving payments for all your profiles assuming you used them. Note that:

1. Payment does not happen in real time, it happens on the 5th of every month (for everyone).
  2. The profile must be used in order to see ads and have those earnings accrue (basically if you don’t use the profile, you won’t earn from it).
  3. If you do decide to verify your wallet(s) with Uphold, you may only have a max of 4 linked wallets to the same uphold account.
2 Likes

Thanks for quick response :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the response!
Just one more thing, all the BATs that I’ve received where actually from the last month (August), but only got paid in one of them. Do I have to wait for the next month to get them? Again thanks for the help!

@Mattches
I’ve already read this: Update on Estimated Ads Earnings, and Payments not depositing to Uphold

I guess now I just have to wait until the middle of the month, but what if it happens again and I don’t get the BAT’s? BTW, if i don’t have the last version of brave, is it less probable to get paid?