No payout for December and no ads being served since Jan 12th

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

Accepting payment missing from December and Ads stopped being served on 12th January

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Windows 10 Pro

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No - See https://community.brave.com/t/cannot-verify-gemini-account/327928/1

What date did you verify your wallet?
n/a

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes - payment for Nov happened in December

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes - UK

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Not using Uphold.

My problem sees to have started on 12th January (I assume when the December payment was being processed.

Since then debug log shows what looks like a bunch of signature objects followed by…

[17 Jan 2022, 9:18:07.1 pm:INFO:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(110)] OnRedeemUnblindedPaymentTokens
[17 Jan 2022, 9:18:07.1 pm:VERBOSE6:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(112)] URL Response:
URL: https://ads-serve.brave.com/v1/confirmation/payment/“mypaymentid”
Response Status Code: 400
Response: “Invalid Request R1”
[17 Jan 2022, 9:18:07.1 pm:INFO:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(116)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens
[17 Jan 2022, 9:18:07.1 pm:INFO:account.cc(202)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens
[17 Jan 2022, 9:18:07.1 pm:INFO:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(176)] Retry redeeming unblinded payment tokens in 0 hours, 3 minutes, 13 seconds at 21:21

After that I see a similar list of obejcts to the one above then…

[17 Jan 2022, 9:19:09.7 pm:VERBOSE6:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(142)] URL Response:
URL: https://ads-serve.brave.com/v1/confirmation/token/“mypaymentid”
Response Status Code: 429
Response: {“error”:“Number of allowed tokens exceeded”,“statusCode”:429}
[17 Jan 2022, 9:19:09.7 pm:INFO:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(146)] Failed to request signed tokens
[17 Jan 2022, 9:19:09.7 pm:INFO:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(365)] Retry refilling unblinded tokens in 0 hours, 35 minutes, 13 seconds at 21:54

and then the whole lot repeats…