No payments to verified wallet + device limit blocking ALL linked devices

I want to participate in this experiment to find a new way to deliver privacy-respecting ads and to reward ad viewing attention, but unfortunately Brave is not delivering on the promise of managing the BAT micropayments that is at the very heart of their strategy.

I received no payments to my verified Uphold wallet last month from four linked devices. Now, I have replaced two of those linked devices with new devices that I would like to link. Unfortunately, the LIFETIME device limit of 4 will not allow this. Now, all of my devices have been unlinked from my verified Uphold wallet so I cannot receive any payments at all.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Ubuntu, Windows, and Android

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
My wallets were verified, but they are no longer.

What date did you verify your wallet?
I verified my wallets several months ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
I have turned off auto-contribute on some devices, and I plan to turn off the ads completely until Brave finds a better way to manage the BAT micropayments.

1 Like

I thinks payment back to 0, all BAT can not send to uphold, many users with this error

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.