No payment in March and Feb

No payout since last month there is no problem with uphold but still no payout and no response.

8 Likes

Please DM the email linked to your account.

3 Likes

Hello @steeven
I have also sent you a 3rd DM with the information you requested from me for a similar issue.

2 Likes

done DM you sir but still not get replay from you

I already sent dm last month but no replay

same problem…no problem with uphold but no payout

Sam problem. Hi @steeven please check DM.

O hace the same issue, i read about this problem. I have the same issue. Not payout the last month. My email linked Is [email protected]

yeah me too, i sent like 3 or 4 DM, he should reply saying “ok, received” or something like that

Same problem here. I love the project but this issue really takes a lot of the fun out of it. People have been repeatedly told that the newest nightly build has fixed the issue but I’ve been running the newest build for nearly a month now and still no dice :\

Already sent a DM to Steevan and got a “It was a hard bug to fix and the fix is in the nightly” now 17 days stuck in limbo.

Steeven steeven steeven :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Same here no response… May be they waiting for the BAT token to fall down…

1 Like

https://community.brave.com/t/issue-with-contributed-bat-payment-not-processing/220449/3

1 Like