No payment for this month

I did not received payment for January
And now it is showing next payment date as March 8

It tells you January rewards are on the way. If I put a letter in the mail today and told you it’s on the way, does that mean it will magically appear in your hands immediately? It takes time for the money to be transferred and arrive in your hands. If you click on the button that says Check Status it will lead you to a post that tells you:

Although Brave Ads payout transactions begin on 7th of each month, it may take several days to fully process the large list of transactions. You may therefore see other users receiving their payouts before yours arrives. The team will keep everyone updated about payout progress

As to the part that says next payment date, they are referring to when this whole process will start over again. You see that your current March payment is estimated at 0.420 BAT from seeing 73 ads. That will continue to grow until the end of February, at which time you’ll receive payment in March some time after March 8

I hope this is a good example and you understand it. Please be patient and you should eventually see the BAT appear for you to either claim or it will arrive at your custodial wallet (if you have Gemini or Uphold)

4 Likes

Yes but Mr. When you click on check status it shows that payment for unverified wallet is complete and you may claim now but I cannot :slightly_smiling_face:.

try relaoding the rewards page… I had 2 devices that is unverified and sometimes the claim button will not appear… so I reloaded the page. sometimes close the browser and open again until the claim button appears…

1 Like

I did everything still nothing working same for my Linux .

Now I linked my wallet to uphold now this error is coming in logs

for linked wallet (to external custodian), problems like that… you need to DM the admins… they are the only one who can solve it.