No notifications Ads showing and get no bat tokens for back ground ads

Briefly describe your issue:
I can see ads on the home page but I dont get any bat for the viewing the ad and I dont get any ads notifications

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using
Windows 10

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes)

**What date did you verify your wallet? Wallet created: (26/11/2021)

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? (yes)

**Are you using a VPN? (no)

**Are you in a supported region [Yes]

**Does your device pass the [SafteyNet] (Yes)

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold (Yes)

[31 Jan 2022, 6:57:31.4 pm:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(195)] Failed to get signed tokens

[31 Jan 2022, 6:57:31.4 pm:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(195)] Failed to get signed tokens
[31 Jan 2022, 9:13:56.4 pm:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(320)] Transferring tokens failed!
[31 Jan 2022, 9:33:11.3 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty

Custodian member ID: 2462ae9c-0477-4957-887f-9f5ca86edebb

1 Like

I had what seemed to be the same issue on W10 in my post here Another "Not getting ads on Windows 10" post.

Unfortunately never got any reply. Home page ads displayed and counted in history but never added any earnings. Never got any ad notification. Similar logs in rewards-internals (which i start to think are irrelevant to the problem)

Installing Nightly everything started working fine but I’m still curious about what’s happening with Brave official.

Hope someone can help.

BTW you may want to edit out wallet ids and maybe reset wallet afterwards, they are sensitive private info only you should have or at most a mod via PM only.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.