NO more pop-up Ads!

I’m using Brave since march. Everything worked fine until a few months when popup Ads stops showing up. I try the popup tests and seems to be fine. I try changing the region, re installing, deleting… I don’t know what can I do to fix this, Brave is not showing ads. Nothing has change in my laptop since March or Feb. I’m using win 8.1. Not vpn… . Any help ?

1 Like

@CTbra @steeven Same here.

1 Like

Same. Stop receiving rewards several months ago

1 Like

You could check out this thread Brave Rewards stopped coming and check what your log is saying.

1 Like

thanks! I fixed the problem, at leat I got one ad.

I tried enabling all the appropriate flags. Unfortunately the only solution for me was to delete everything and reinstall Brave

1 Like

same here, this is the error I have in logs -
“Ad notification not served: Not allowed due to permission rules”

1 Like

Now i’m getting this message:
[08 ene 2022 2:45:26,6 p. m.:ERROR:publisher.cc(774)] Publisher info not found
[08 ene 2022 8:46:36,3 p. m.:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[08 ene 2022 8:46:36,3 p. m.:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(320)] Transferring tokens failed!

1 Like

are you using a VPN?

No i’m not. I rebooted the machine, these are the last messages:

[08 ene 2022 10:25:08,7 p. m.:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(195)] Failed to get signed tokens
[08 ene 2022 10:25:12,4 p. m.:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[08 ene 2022 10:25:12,4 p. m.:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(320)] Transferring tokens failed!

1 Like

I have had luck when I reached out to Brave on Twitter. I would suggest that.

1 Like

Hey,

I have faced this issue. And sometimes restarting the machine or phone has automatically started the Ads again for me. You may give it a short

Regards

You could check out this thread Brave Rewards stopped coming and check what your log is saying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.