No more ads and verification error

Hi there,
i have 2 problems:

1. I haven’t received any ad for last ~2 weeks
  2. Few days ago brave logged me out from Uphold and since then i’m unable to login again. All i get is an error:
    brave uphold

I’m verified since march 2021 so no clue why is this happening to me. I tried to link to gemini but i’m receiving this error:

I’m stuck and unable to do anything. On my smartphone i get ads but can’t receive BATs to my wallet since i reached cap (sent request to unlink inactive accounts) and on other PC i have zero problems.

Is anyone here who can and want to help me?
4 days and seriously no one can even write an advice what to do?

Can you please fill out the information requested in the template below for all your devices with problems? Make sure to differentiate the questions by device. Especially need to know if you’ve ever received rewards in your Uphold account.

Template from Rewards Support editor:

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I received all the ads from the beggining (March 2021). Error described in first post happened maybe 3 weeks ago and till now zero ads and no option to resolve verification problem

1. Windows 11 - Brave version 1.36.122
  2. Yes, uphold wallet is verified although Brave Browser shows an error that it’s not. Screenshot in first post
  3. Yes, like i said, no problems in past
  4. No
  5. Yes i am and it’s Poland
  6. Android 11, no custom roms, official version and yes, it passes SafetyNet
  7. Yes i did, i turned off autocontribute on all my accounts

Here is a link to a post similar to your Uphold situation, I think, the sequence of events is still unclear to me but maybe it will help. You can follow the instructions there if it is the same situation.

If you have reached your linking limit, you will not be able to verify your Android device until a slot is opened. Requests go in a queue and it can take weeks to over a month for them to get to you. If you haven’t received a response in over a month, you might want to DM the moderators and ask to check on the status. You may or may not get a response.

Your account may have been flagged. Send a direct message to the moderators and include the following information for each of your devices:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

We are looking into this issue and hope to have more information soon.

Thank you.

We’ll need to take a look at the log files of users experiencing this issue to get more information.

For anyone encountering this issue please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags . (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open the Rewards panel and disconnect your browser wallet from Uphold. Once disconnected go through the attempts to re-verify your browser with Uphold.
  5. Return to your brave://rewards-internals page andDownload your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. Send me a DM with the subject line “Uphold verification” and the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

Hey @Chocoholic and @Mattches

Can you also look at similar issue for me: Brave browser for PC not only failed to connect to Uphold, but flagged my profile for unknown reason!

I sent you DM about this issue for me too. Thank you

@Mattches I seem to have the same problem :pray:

I have sent a DM with the case number.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.