No me dejar transferir mis recompensa

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If yPreformatted textou think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
Don’t let me claim the reward, because it says that my country is not yet available, but if it appears on the list of those allowed, it is Spain. I currently live in Spain.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Operating system is Windows 10 Pro, Brave Version v1.45.133 (Nov 25th, 2022).

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
By September, when I mount my new pc.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No, because of that problem

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Sometimes, but for the most part, I don’t use a VPN.

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards ([see here] for list of supported regions)?
Yes, my country is number 40. Spain.

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (for list of supported regions)?
If the 40.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I do not know what it is.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
Yes.

What documents did you use for KYC /AML?
We’re they from Spain? Like indicating you’re a Spanish citizen.

I’m from Spain, my city is Cádiz

the other I have no idea what it is

What do you mean ? please elaborate. thank you.

Hi @pilahito welcome to Community.

I see that you tagged your post with #brave-rewards:rewards-wallet-gemini.
Do you have an active Gemini account connected to your Brave Rewards Profile?

If this is your first time connecting Gemini to Brave Rewards, unforntuately, only US Gemini accounts are eligible to be connected to your Brave Rewards Profile. Please see our Help Center article for more info.

So how can I claim the reward?

You’ll be able to claim the rewards as usual, the only difference this makes is that you wont be able to get those in Gemini until region support is restored.
You get that error for Gemini or Uphold ?
Please specify

I only tried Gemini, because I thought that in both it could give me the same problem but tomorrow I try to try the other one

Gemini and Uphold have different supported regions. For Gemini, it supports new connections in the US only at the moment.
As for Uphold you can chech the list at

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.