No longer receiving "unblinded tokens"

Similar to an issue @chandra had from September (unresolved but closed). I also had no issues until September when ads and BAT suddenly zeroed. In two months, my log keeps showing an error that I do not have enough “unbinded tokens.” In addition, if I force click a wallpaper ad from my home screen, it will register in my history, but does not provide BAT. It’s also cross platform, if I open android, linked to the same Uphold account, I receive ads, but they no longer provide BAT.

I’ve tried toggling ads, the variety of ads, adjusting brave://flags/ settings, re-authorizing Uphold – nothing works. Losing hope this is going to resolve itself, requesting any assitance.

Example of my log error:
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:51:24.8 PM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:51:24.8 PM:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(333)] Transferring tokens failed!
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:52:11.9 PM:VERBOSE2:permission_rule_util.cc(25)] You do not have enough unblinded tokens
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:52:11.9 PM:INFO:ad_notification_serving.cc(101)] Ad notification not served: Not allowed due to permission rules

|OS|Windows 10 Version 2004 (Build 190413)|

Version 1.31.87 Chromium: 95.0.4638.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) YES

What date did you verify your wallet? 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) YES

Are you in a supported region YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? YES

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? YES

1 Like

Can I provide any additional information that might be helpful?

@Mattches I’m still having the issue above, can you please assist?

@distor,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

@Mattches Thanks for reaching out! I responded to your DM. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide. Still no ads on desktop, but I’m receiving ads through Android (no BAT).

@Mattches @steeven
Hello, still experiencing this issue. No ads or BAT on PC, ads but no BAT on Android. Is there anything I can provide to resolve?

hey did it get resolved by now ?
i am having the same issue

1 Like

Still unresolved, hope they are able to correct your issue soon too.

Still receiving ‘unblinded token’ error on PC, but some good news, Android is working again and I received an Uphold payment based on that activity.

My problems started shortly after installing Nightly, could having both browsers running gotten my account flagged somehow?

I am facing a similar issue for the last few weeks, I do get ads on the new tab occasionally but ad notifications have stopped altogether. On Checking the logs in rewards-internals I saw “Ad notification not served: Not allowed due to permission rules” I wonder without changing any settings what led to this?

1 Like

@badrul Based on this threaed by @NeroSensei - their account was flagged:

Wondering if we’re in the same situation.

Any updates? Not to belabor this, but I’ve been a long supporter of Brave and spent liberally on sponsor links. If I’m SOL, that’s fine, I just want to know.

Same here. I see “you do not have enough unblinded tokens” in brave://rewards-internals and now ads receved

1 Like

@taktak thanks for checking in, still unresolved. Unfortunately, based on similar threads and the radio silence I’ve received, I think we’ve either been excluded from rewards or they don’t know how / have time to fix it.

I don’ think so.
Try to disable ads then close your browser then open it again and enable ads again.
check brave://rewards-internals and if you see 0 wallet connected under global information tab. close brave and restart it again and it will work after 3 or 5 tries.

1 Like

@taktak appreciate the suggestion! Didn’t work on my machine, but maybe it’ll help others.

1 Like

are there any news on this issue?

1 Like

Thanks for checking, but still no resolution.

Hi @distor , looks like I’m in the same situation as you. Wondering if you were able to have Brave support resolve your issue?

1 Like

@tempest1 Thanks for asking, but I’m unaware of any updates.

@Mattches @steeven Can you help us understand this error?