No longer receiving ads and rewards after provider changed names and IP

Briefly describe your issue:
I’m from the Netherlands and my provider used to be XS4ALL, but because of the mother company only wanting 1 company it has recently changed to KPN. They stated nothing would change except your IP-address. And yes, nothing much has changed other than that I no longer receive any brave ads.

Then before I get the answer to check out the page on why I’m not seeing any ads:
Brave Rewards and Ads are enabled!
I have it set to 10 ads per hour!
Brave Ads are supported in the Netherlands
My notifications on Windows 10 are all set correctly, it used to work until the change!
I can’t have hit a daily cap unless it’s been 0 for over a month.
It would be strange if the ads where exhausted as they used to work till the day before the change.
Browser doesn’t state that ads are coming soon.
Brave doesn’t say that ads are not available.
And the last question I also understand.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I’m on Windows 10 Education version 10.0.19044 Build 19044
Brave version: 1.39.111 Chromium: 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
No clue, I have at least been verified with Uphold for over 1 or 2 years.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes I have, until right before my IP got forcefully changed.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not important, running on Windows 10

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes I have, on my android device as well as my Windows 10 PC. Btw, my phone does still get ads even though it’s IP-address also changed!

After 5 days my account has apparently been flagged and unverified. Probably due to the IP change. It says it is reevaluated on a regular basis, but how often is that? As this problem is here for over 2 months now.
And once again. My phone which is on the same account and the same uphold wallet with an also changed IP-address is still working perfectly fine.

I really just don’t get it anymore?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.