No funds even after recovering old wallet

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows and IOS

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) no

What date did you verify your wallet?
Last time about 2 months

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

I hd about 3 BAT, i was sync on my mobile however I could never see the balance from my mobile. Anyway, I had to reset my computer then I typed the seed phrase I had from my old wallet and came out with 0bat…

Not big issue, but I would like to understand what happen.

Same words, all right apparently, however no funds…

One strange thing is that every 5th day of each month I could claim the funds I got, however it’s been about 6 months or more that wasn’t getting any rewards!

The rewards wallet is different from Brave wallet. So, if you restore Brave wallet (which you’ve done here) you still won’t get the rewards back. Rewards can only be synced when you connect to Uphold /Gemini

So how can I recover the rewards I got before?

You can’t. If you were verified and receiving it at Uphold or Gemini, then all your BAT would be safe there. If you were not verified/connected then it would all have been stored locally on your device. When you restored your computer, it would all have been erased.

Rewards doesn’t Sync. So saying you sync with mobile has nothing to do with your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.