No Feb Payout for Jan Ads Earnings to Uphold

Briefly describe your issue:
I still have not received my February Payouts from 2 of my 3 devices.
Every time Brave tries to re-run the payout script I get the following errors in my logs:

[Mar 01, 2022, 10:23:57.9 AM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_token.cc(227)] Response public key KphqMObuFggtv9rfk47D/HfiNMiXprNJWXnBN7jUsW8= does not exist in payments issuer public keys
[Mar 01, 2022, 10:27:46.7 AM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_token.cc(227)] Response public key et2CXJA+egWCrmON9MaT1gJnKuHKr/MKqXkCH1S6P3g= does not exist in payments issuer public keys

It has been the same 2 public payout keys since the payouts began on February 7th and they keep being rejected.
I sent a DM to @steeven 13 days ago about my Desktop computer with the required information but no response yet.
I sent a DM to @Mattches 13 days ago about my Laptop computer with the required information but no response yet.

Is there anything I need to do to help resolve this issue?
Does this issue need to get resolved between Brave and Uphold?

Thank you in advance for any support help you can give me :slightly_smiling_face:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 7 SP1 & Windows 10 20H2
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
Wallet created: 04/25/2019, 08:14:16 AM
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

@Saoiray can you help me get some info?

Hey.
First of all please make sure that your wallet isn’t flagged.

If it isn’t then you must DM @SaltyBanana or @steeven or @Mattches

Recently I read a reply, posted my @Mattches in which he mentioned that they are working actively to help the affected ones.
You only have to make sure that your wallet isn’t flagged.

I hope @Saoiray can give you more information.

Also you must send them your wallet id found in
brave://rewards-internals to the brave officials mentioned above.

First thing I’ll mention is Mattches and other support staff say not to share the logs, as it really doesn’t help much. Plus you risk sharing information that you probably shouldn’t have others see.

A person would need to dive into it a bit more to see what’s going on, but sounds like your wallet isn’t in the system. Whether you have an invalid wallet, had your account suspended/removed, or something else. All things I’m listing are kind of wild guesses and examples, but since I don’t work for them and don’t know it all, I can’t really say anything with certainty.

If you sent @steeven and @Mattches a DM explaining that you’ve not been able to receive payments on your devices and you provided them the Wallet Info for it all, then really all you can do is wait for them to get back to you. Obviously, by opening this and tagging them yourself along with my tag, they’ll have notifications and might be able to check their mail in case it somehow slipped by them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.