No end of month rewards in my first month using Brave (Linux)

I started using Brave on 2 devices (MacBook Pro and Linux in a desktop PC) exactly on dec 1 last year. I mainly use my desktop PC all day to work and in free time, so I got more than 3,000 BAT in a month, while on Mac it was about 0,500 BAT.

Long story short, nothing appears on Linux desktop about the rewards while on Mac I can see it.

I updated Brave and restarted it but still nothing. Strange thing, it is jan 2 and I have about 0,450 BAT, which took me days to get, but still nothing about last month rewards.

Also strange to me, yesterday I registered on Gemini to connect my wallet to this service. However, although I am already confirmed as user I still get the Connect Brave with Gemini stuff and it seems to be stuck on this step.

I have searched on the community for same problem and saw many users with similar problem on Linux but found no solution. I am creating this new thread to upload my info to see if it can help.

Brave Wallet ID: 71342320-01d3-40b1-9087-9c24ff5e2dcd

Brave version info:

|Brave|1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Build oficial) (64 bits)|
|Revisión|d5ef0e8214bc14c9b5bbf69a1515e431394c62a6-refs/branch-heads/4664@{#1283}|
|Sistema operativo|Linux|
|JavaScript|V8 9.6.180.21|
|User-agent|Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36|
|Línea de comandos|/opt/brave.com/brave/brave --enable-crashpad --disable-client-side-phishing-detection --disable-domain-reliability --enable-dom-distiller --no-pings --component-updater=url-source=https://go-updater.brave.com/extensions --origin-trial-public-key=bYUKPJoPnCxeNvu72j4EmPuK7tr1PAC7SHh8ld9Mw3E=,fMS4mpO6buLQ/QMd+zJmxzty/VQ6B1EUZqoCU04zoRU= --sync-url=https://sync-v2.brave.com/v2 --lso-url=https://no-thanks.invalid --variations-server-url=https://variations.brave.com/seed --enable-features=PrefetchPrivacyChanges,PasswordImport,ReducedReferrerGranularity,WebUIDarkMode,LegacyTLSEnforced,AutoupgradeMixedContent,SafetyTip --disable-features=SpeculationRulesPrefetchProxy,SignedExchangeSubresourcePrefetch,NavigatorPluginsFixed,Prerender2,InterestGroupStorage,ConversionMeasurement,AppDiscoveryRemoteUrlSearch,TrustTokens,DirectSockets,ReportAllJavaScriptFrameworks,InterestCohortFeaturePolicy,ComputePressure,AdInterestGroupAPI,CopyLinkToText,InterestCohortAPIOriginTrial,AutofillEnableAccountWalletStorage,FirstPartySets,IdleDetection,TextFragmentAnchor,ReadLater,NotificationTriggers,WebOTP,AutofillServerCommunication,Parakeet,WebSQLInThirdPartyContextEnabled,TabGroupsFeedback,LiveCaption,FederatedLearningOfCohorts,Fledge,NetworkTimeServiceQuerying,SubresourceWebBundles,HandwritingRecognitionWebPlatformApiFinch,FlocIdComputedEventLogging --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end|
|Ruta del ejecutable|/opt/brave.com/brave/brave|
|Ruta del perfil|/home/hmeza/.config/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/Default|
|Variaciones|AdRewardsStudy:NextPaymentDay
ConversionsStudy:NewDefaultPattern
Default1pBlockingStudy:Disabled
EphemeralStorageStudy:Enabled
NativeCosmeticFilteringStudy:Enabled
PartitionConnectionsByNetworkIsolationKeyStudy:Enabled
PermissionLifetimeReleaseStudy:Enabled
RequestAdsEnabledApiStudy:Enabled
SpeedreaderReleaseStudy:Enabled|

i have the same problem. i have not link my wallet to uphold or Gemini. brave is installed on ubuntu 20.04. i should have around 1 BAT, but there’s no payout notice whatsoever. if i click on '30-day ad history ', i can see a list of ads I’ve received for the whole of Dec 2021, but the rewarded BAT has gone missing

Well it is day 7th of the month but no claim button. Also checked on Gemini, as I connected my browser to this service and there is no activity on it.

Can somebody assist? If any extra info needed to check, don’t hesitate to ask.

I have a feeling that this month’s payout will be delayed, as indicated in the notice on top of this page. My browsers on Windows and Android did not have the claim button as well. We’ll just have to wait a little longer I guess. :man_shrugging:t2:

EDIT: Patience is a virtue. The BATs are in :tada:

Payments are processing. There is no reason to believe that anything is wrong until after they’ve finished processing.

1 Like