No "Claim" button for June or July on Mobile Brave Browser

Briefly describe your issue:
For June and July, the “Claim” button did not appear in my Mobile Brave Browser. It worked in May, and it works correctly on my Desktop Brave Browser each month.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 7.0; Build/NRD90M
Brave 1.40.113, Chromium 103.0.5060.114
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
May 31st, 2022
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes (United Kingdom)

1 Like

@MrStardust50 Hi and welcome to the community. :smiley:

Payments are still processing for July payouts. You should wait until payouts are complete to see if you receive claim button(s) and payout amounts for both May and June earnings. Brave has pushed a lot of Rewards related fixes both in the version releases and on the backend. Really cannot tell if you currently have a problem or not until the payout process is complete.

If after payouts are complete, you still have a problem, then submit a request to support using the form linked below. Make sure you provide the information requested and as much detail as possible.

You could just submit the request form for the May payout issue now and then submit another for the July payout if you have a problem with July payout too. I would just wait but it is up to you. Hope this helps. Take care. :smiley:

When we can get the July Payout any expected date? Because 8 July already passed.

@Hiren2022 July 8 is when payout processing begins. It can take days to weeks for all payouts to process. Just keep an eye out on Brave Ads Payout status. If you see a red dot (complete) for your particular wallet(s) category and didn’t receive a payout, then you should submit a request using form linked above.

Just a FYI. They hadn’t been changing colors on the topic like they used to, so I contacted SaltyBanana. Response is as follows:

1 Like

Previously I have received Payout before 8th only but this time I don’t know why its delayed?

Also ads are not showing from 4 days. I think Brave have reduced the ads now…

omg too funny and not in a good way. Support should have at the very minimum posted this information in the Brave Ads Payout status .

Rant

This borders incompetent imo and makes me very angry. No wonder users cannot build trust in Brave support. Total communication failure.

On 9th July it said 0.503 BAT was on the way …

On 12th July the message has disappeared and there was NO Claim button …

Same for me. Hope it arrives.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.