No checkout/submit order choice when placing orders

I am new to Brave and liked it up until today. I have gone to 2 web sites to place orders and and never get the submit order button. One one site today I kept having to hit refresh to get each page for items to come up to add to cart. Then at the end there was no way to place the order. The other site freezes completely when I go to the site. YET, when I changed to Chrome (which I’m trying to get away from) it worked fine and let me place the orders. HELP!

Could you try in a private window?
If that works
Then try disabling extensions one by one if any. Could be an extension causing this…

Hello @Shefnbama , thanks for bringing this to our attention. Usually these issues are resolved by deleting cookies and cache in order to further investigate the issue can you please answer the following questions:

1 - What kind of device and OS do you have?
2 - Have you updated to the latest Brave version? If this is a desktop computer found at brave://version) to download the most recent one (https://brave.com/download/)

3 - A screenshot of the issue (if possible).

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.