NO BATS for several months

Since Feb/Mar this year, I stopped receiving any payouts despite still seeing ads. I suspect it was due to an update, and I was hoping it would resolve itself. Well, after several months nothing is really happening. It’s really a shame, because I am quite happy with Brave, but this does not reflect well on the service. Appreciate if someone from support can reach out.

1 Like

Same for me since march

bro… same… since april or may i got nothing i already tried to contact the support but no answer till today

Hello, same for me, haven’t been receiving rewards for quite a few months despite seeing the ads. Quite happy with brave also so it’s a shame…

Same problem for me. I made a similar post here and I think the problem is the limit of 4 devices linked to Uphold. For now I found this “solution”. Waiting for a better devices management.

If you’re having this issue, we’ll need to see your wallet payment ID(s) and also your logs files. Please follow these instructions :

• Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
    (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  • Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  • Wait 5 - 10 seconds and click on the Refresh Button
  • Download your logs.
  • Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  • DM me the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you!

Same here since 2 months…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.