No Bat Rewards and Payments

Okay. What is currently wrong with Brave? I’m still missing the November reward and I’m getting a bunch of ads without even getting any rewards. I already wrote to the support and they just ignore everything.

I am about to uninstall Brave as a browser again, because I find it more than questionable what is currently happening.

It seems I’m not the only one either. Unrest is spreading here in the forum and on other platforms. I also have the whole thing only since the last update I think.

Operating System and Brave Version: 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110

Cheers

It has been taken care of. I have decided to stop using Brave. The support does not work at all. Even here, everything seems to be ignored.

Actually, I wanted to use Brave then just without ads further, I am still displayed ads that are not remunerated. I’m sorry but Brave is a scam. I can also no longer log into the publisher board, even there comes a 500 error server-side.

Too bad about the BAT but you can never pay off in Germany anyway because no partner accepts German citizens.

I leave the fingers of the Brave Browser. Scam.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.