No ads since i change phone

not recieving any ads on my android brave browser. i change my phone but i use my old email address that is link to my uphold wallet but i am not recieving any ads yet since i downloaded the app. can anybody help me?

@rhicz2005,
What type of device are you using now? Also, how long has it been since you installed Brave and enabled Ads on the new device?

am using samsung phone… i installed brave almost a week now… i use my old email and also my old uphold… last time i recieved my last BAT from my last phone on my uphold account

am using samsung phone… i installed brave almost a week now… i use my old email and also my old uphold… last time i recieved my last BAT from my last phone on my uphold account

@rhicz2005,
What region are you located in? Also, when you say

Do you mean you verified your new Android device using the same Uphold account you had used on your previous phone?

I’m from the philippines.

i use a huawei phone before then switch to samsung phone. when I downloaded the brave browser i tried to make another account for a day see if i will receive ads but the days past and no ads. so I’ve decided to log in to my old account using this link https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/

but up to now i am not receiving any ads. And i am using brave from my new phone for less than a month now.

By the way i already downloaded the uphold apps on my new phone and I receive my last BAT from my last phones ads.

The problem is my new phone is not receiving any ads,

@rhicz2005,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

I’ve already sent you message regarding my payment ID.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.