No ads since August and in August after the update all BAT rewards disappeared and also ads stopped

Just before August, my BAT suddenly decreased (because of the monthly BAT display), and then after the update ads stopped coming. My browser notifications are ON, and cookies are allowed. I waited and waited and it’s September now and no ads since then. It was showing x.xxx amount more to be received after update in august, but nothing came. And then after September, everything became 0. The ads are coming on the homepage but the pop-up ads are not coming since then and it’s showing 0.000 BAT since the update in August !

3 Likes

I am also facing the exact same issue. Seems like something broke in the August update for some users. I checked with my friends and they don’t have any problem.

ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens

This was there in the log. Not sure what this means.

they are just getting downloads by showing us a lolipop of ads, no reward points credited above that … everyday my reward points reset to zero automatically … haha god know where they go … in aug i had some 1.118 reward points but i rcvd nothing

they are scamming in short

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!