No ads shown at all

Hello everyone, I have enabled Brave Rewards but I still don’t have any ad.
I have seen that Brave Rewards is only available in a few countries, including France.

I don’t know if it is related, but I am from Reunion, a small french island, department and region of France.

1 Like

this is a trick one to answer but @gsarvadnya, i think you would be in the best position to answer

@alexis974 Thanks for reaching out!. Ads should be enabled for Reunion. Could you please share the screenshots of brave://rewards and Region and language settings page from OS, please?

You should be able to see Ads if IP + Locale criteria matches. Currently Ads are enabled for 5 region including france (US, Canada, UK, France, and Germany).

Thanks!

Here the screens.

After looking at my IP using IP lookup tools, I think the problem is that Reunion is considered as a country (RE - Reunion) in IP geolocation. If it’s the cause of the problem, it’s really annoying…

@alexis974 Could you please run ipleak.net in the browser and paste the screenshot, please?

Thanks!

Did it.

@alexis974 Thanks for the screenshot!. What is the country code for Reunion ? is it +262?

Thanks!

Yes it is right. That’s the good one.

same here, no ads show’s @ all :frowning:

welcome to the community.

1 Like

yep i should but i didn’t :frowning: i use brave since Febr. but still no ads for watching , can any1 help?

@jico Thanks for reporting. Currently Ads are not supported for Bulgaria.

Thanks!

me also i cannot view ads im from finland

@kokay84 Ads are not supported for Finland. Currently, Ads are supported for 5 countried ( Germany, US, UK, Canada and France).

Thanks!

@alexis974 Issue is logged, please track the issue here.

Thanks!

1 Like