No ads showing since 3-4 days

Hi there. I am a regular mobile brave user. I was using the brave rewards since 2 months but suddenly it stopped working 3-4 days ago. No ads are showing.No reply from customer support.

4 Likes

Same here. Issue? I have the same problem on Mac and android

1 Like

Mine too same issue from 4_5 days

I hope they fix it soon… otherwise why will anyone use this browser without rewards. Chrome is far better.

2 Likes

Yesterday ad’s worked. Not today

Atleast google’s customer care responds to the users and listen to them rather than just barking in the community posts.

2 Likes

I just told what i encountered and what i feel. The main highlight of this browser is rewards. It is based on chromium platform. If the rewards are not working that why would people use this instead of the original chrome. I dont have any personal issue with you or anyone.

1 Like

If people start to complain and give feedback then only the dev team will know there is something seriously wrong.

TMJ nĂŁo sei ainda como funciona!!!

Como faço pra ter BATS

Turn on brave rewards and ads.

1 Like

Same thing for 4 days for me and I have re-installed windows thinking it will be better.

I also have same issue since last 2 weeks i mention this problrm here again and again but nobday listen and solve this issue i dont know why these support staff behave like that and dont give answer…

1 Like

@Ashaan @adityakularia @Agatha @Satru243 @Markurt30
Hi guys,
This is normal as enabling ads doesn’t guarantee that you’re going to see ads,
Take a look at this : FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

If you haven’t received any ads between 2 payment dates, then it might be a bug, but else it’s probably normal.

You can follow these steps, it can sometimes solve the “problem” : Does anyone receive Ad notifications as usual?

Personally I had 4 months with frequent ads, then during a week I had 0.
After that I started receiving ads again, without any special action from me.
It just depends on your interest & the active campaigns in your country.

Ok thanks. I will check this out. But recieving 10-15 ads a day to 0 ads for a week seems like a bug to me and this is happening to a lot of users.

4 Likes

It’s working for me today

really thanks. it’s a little bit strange… hope ads will come back soon

They are back. Just recieved one. Kudos to the team.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.