No ads/rewards paid out for two months on laptop

Description of the issue: I’ve not had any rewards paid out since 6 March. Although I have rewards enabled, and set to the maximum frequency (5 per hour), according to the brave://rewards/ tab I have zero ads viewed, and zero payout pending. This was the case at the end of April too, and it was showing the next payout data as Jun 5, completely skipping the May payout. My wallet balance shows the same value of BAT that was transferred in March (which for some reason in Uphold is labelled as payout for December…). I’m still getting the sponsored new tabs, but no ads are being recorded. What do I need to do to reactivate this? This problem is only on my laptop - my mobile browser is still displaying notifications, and I was able to claim rewards on there today.

How can this issue be reproduced? No idea if this helps, as I don’t know what the bug actually is…

1. Go to brave://rewards/
  2. Confirm ads are enabled.
  3. View no payout for May.

Alternatively:

1. Go to Uphold > Activity
  2. Last activity listed as “Uphold member sent you XX BAT… 2 months ago”

Expected result: I should be getting BAT!

Brave Version( check About Brave): Up to date as of 6 May 2020 - Version 1.8.90 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

I have the same exact issue…idk what’s going on. My phone works fine but laptop hasn’t earned anything since December. Please help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.